Back to the Future

Powered By Blogger

Categories

photos (40) polyvore (16) pets (15) life (12) video (11) family (5) abbeh show (4) vlog (4) intro (1)
All content belong to © My Thrifty Life. For more information please contact donrufie@gmail.com . Powered by Blogger.

Sep 4, 2013

The Pets Say "Hi!"

It's been a while since I made a "pets" post, so here we go!  Have some pet pictures!
Ford always has to hover over me when I'm watching a show.


Or hover between me and the show...

Zoso loves car rides, but they also stress him out. 

"phhbbbt"

Gettin' some belly rubs.

"Aw yiss, I love belly rubs."

Petco is selling Star Wars pet costumes and toys!

Princess Arthur

Ford likes to perch on things, with an attitude.

Zoso was excited for Ryan to come home, but not excited enough to lift his head off the couch...

So I got this giant horse, and this is the only part Zoso wanted to sniff...

Arthur was terrified of it.  Ed and Ford didn't really care.

In fact I think Ford quite liked it.

Because he's a weirdo who lounges like this.

Zoso giving up on begging for food in my sister's kitchen.

I need to take more pictures of Ed, I guess!

No comments: