Back to the Future

Powered By Blogger

Categories

photos (40) polyvore (16) pets (15) life (12) video (11) family (5) abbeh show (4) vlog (4) intro (1)
All content belong to © My Thrifty Life. For more information please contact donrufie@gmail.com . Powered by Blogger.

Sep 4, 2013

Finding Humor in the Hardest Times

I never thought I would be so grateful for Pinterest, but as I do with every other event or illness that comes my way, I went on a search for other people who had dealt with miscarriage and are still trying afterwards.  What I found was surprising and wonderful - boards full jokes, heartbreak and hope.  Rather than keep these to myself, I decided to post a few here for you.  Remember, none of these are made by me, only pinned by me:







And a few things that aren't going to bring a smile to your face, but maybe will feel familiar to your heart:





No comments: