Back to the Future

Powered By Blogger

Categories

photos (40) polyvore (16) pets (15) life (12) video (11) family (5) abbeh show (4) vlog (4) intro (1)
All content belong to © My Thrifty Life. For more information please contact donrufie@gmail.com . Powered by Blogger.

Apr 11, 2014

Life, Lately

PICTURE UPDATE!!

 Many pictures after the break.

What an... odd soda.


I broke my dog!



Ford's one, true, love.


That's my armpit he's cramming himself into.




Snuggle at your own risk.

Alewife station.


The Red Line (OH NO I TOOK A PICTURE IN THE T!!!)

Sick day.








Ryan is not the hero this bedroom needs, but the hero this bedroom deserves!






One second before a smack-down.

~*~ So Handsome ~*~







We are super classy people.



WHAT DO YOU WANT, ARTHUR!?

I can quit any time I want.








So. Much. Snow.



I packed Ryan's lunch for him.




Bruce is thirsty.

























No personal space with these guys.


My one, true, love.













Smack-down imminent.

...I suck at putting furniture together.






I think a secret agent got their cookie switched with mine.



OH MY GOD ENOUGH WITH THE SNOW AND ICE ALREADY!
I'm so glad spring is finally here.

No comments: