Back to the Future

Powered By Blogger

Categories

photos (40) polyvore (16) pets (15) life (12) video (11) family (5) abbeh show (4) vlog (4) intro (1)
All content belong to © My Thrifty Life. For more information please contact donrufie@gmail.com . Powered by Blogger.

Sep 10, 2013

King Richard's Faire!

Well, life marches on, and we're not going to let our Groupons expire!  So on Sunday, we marched on over to King Richard's Faire in Carver, MA, with our friends Paula and Amanda.  It was a pretty good time!

Naughty wench show!











A rock.



This is like looking into my future :P haha.

The Mud Show!


Jousting!



Some dragon dude.

OH MY GOD THE CUTENESS




I would like my own Hobbit Hole, but they started at $1200, I think.

Tigerssssss

I went in this maze with my dad when I was a kiddo.  It's not for adults.


Amanda is being punished.

Now it's Paula's turn.


And, of course, Ryan.  For he deserves punishment the most...


JK, love youuu.

This fella was huge and adorable!

The king and entourage.

Serenaded with shanties.

I saw this... thing at the faire last year, too.

Then we headed over to a friends house to hang out for a bit.

And play with kittens.

And check out a grasshopper.

And Ryan's BFF got him this pillow.  I think he likes it.


No comments: