Back to the Future

Powered By Blogger

Categories

photos (40) polyvore (16) pets (15) life (12) video (11) family (5) abbeh show (4) vlog (4) intro (1)
All content belong to © My Thrifty Life. For more information please contact donrufie@gmail.com . Powered by Blogger.

Sep 16, 2013

Goodwill Mini Haul

I stopped in at the local Goodwill while I was out doing some Monday chores, so I picked up a few things: 

 $.50 each

 $.99

 Girl, are you for real?
This is from the 60's in case you couldn't tell already.

$.50
So cute and from the early 90's.

The hangers were $.29 for all five - also from the early 90's.  I think some store had "new" old stock and just dumped it all.
The "washi" tape is from the dollar store and even came in faux Martha Stewart boxes.  I might go back later this week and buy the other colors.

This little guy is also from the dollar store - he has a bobble head.

Close-up on the washi tape.

$.99 each.  The "naughty" sing-along is... not very naughty.

More new old stock.  These were never used.
$.29 each.

Diane von Furstenberg dress!
$4.99

See?

Pretty dress $4.99

Lucky Brand cover-up/skirt/dress $3.99


Pashmina scarf $.99

Might save this for my sister, for Christmas.

I cleaned and organized my computer room yesterday.

It's all nice and clean, and organized.

I feel much more level-headed without a disarray around me.

And Voyager, because I wanted to.


No comments: