Back to the Future

Powered By Blogger

Categories

photos (40) polyvore (16) pets (15) life (12) video (11) family (5) abbeh show (4) vlog (4) intro (1)
All content belong to © My Thrifty Life. For more information please contact donrufie@gmail.com . Powered by Blogger.

Jul 13, 2013

OK, I think it's sunk in!

I'm going to be a mom!  Ryan's going to be a dad!  How bizarre is that!?  We're still early on, so I haven't had the first ultrasound or anything like that.  In fact all I've done is have the blood test, and I'm dragging my feet on scheduling the first ultrasound because, well, I'm still a bit in shock.



How do you suppose they'll measure the baby until the ultrasounds give them a better idea?  I know a lot of doctors like to measure from the first day of your last cycle, but what do they do for people with longer than average cycles?  Mine tend to be about 35 days long, so I probably ovulated a lot later than average.

If we go from first day of the last cycle, I'm just over six weeks.  Otherwise it's closer to five weeks.  But I suppose the estimated due date will be tweaked as we go along.  Of course, even though I haven't scheduled the ultrasound, I've gotten a head start on the baby registry on Amazon!  I also ordered this guy:

(click image for Amazon link)
Naturally Zoso is TERRIFIED of it, so I have to keep it hidden from him when I'm not using it.  My beagle is ever so delicate.  He's also afraid of cardboard boxes and water.

If you'd like to check out the registry, or make suggestions, here is a link!


Once things have moved a little further along, I suppose I'll do "bump" pictures.  And I need to do a YouTube update!  If YouTube will work, already!

No comments: