Back to the Future

Powered By Blogger

Categories

photos (40) polyvore (16) pets (15) life (12) video (11) family (5) abbeh show (4) vlog (4) intro (1)
All content belong to © My Thrifty Life. For more information please contact donrufie@gmail.com . Powered by Blogger.

Jul 6, 2013

A Reason For My Absence

I'm sorry I haven't said much on here the last few days, but I have a very good reason!


That's right!  We're officially knocked up!



 Just to be sure.


Just to be REALLY sure.


I'll be getting the blood test done on Monday, and then I'll call up the OB my doctor referred me to, and get the ball rolling there!  So, I guess all I have to say is.... HERE WE GO!

3 comments:

Callie said...

Oh my goodness, congratulations! That is so exciting!

Iliska Dreams said...

YAY! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Thank you!!!! <3 <3 <3