Back to the Future

Powered By Blogger

Categories

photos (40) polyvore (16) pets (15) life (12) video (11) family (5) abbeh show (4) vlog (4) intro (1)
All content belong to © My Thrifty Life. For more information please contact donrufie@gmail.com . Powered by Blogger.

May 8, 2013

Still TTC

That's what this blog was created for, so I guess I'll give an update.  This month hasn't been great on the TTC front, since Ryan has been away since the first...ha!  But hopefully we'll have better luck soon.  Maybe I'll get an incredible birthday present in June!

The most notable thing that has happened lately is while I was temping this morning (take a temp every morning and record the data to try and figure out when my body do a thang) Zoso jumped up on the bed and started licking the thermometer in my mouth.

Um... thanks!?

Maybe he was wishing me luck.

No comments: