Back to the Future

Powered By Blogger

Categories

photos (40) polyvore (16) pets (15) life (12) video (11) family (5) abbeh show (4) vlog (4) intro (1)
All content belong to © My Thrifty Life. For more information please contact donrufie@gmail.com . Powered by Blogger.

May 8, 2013

And Some Goodies Just for Me

I did save a few items for myself.  After all, what's a shopping trip without a little somethin' somethin' for me?

I love this.  I LOVE THIS!



This may be from a doll house?  I don't know.  It's kind of cute, though.


Cute little shot glass from Salem, because I'm too lazy to drive over and buy one myself.



How cool is this journal?  I grew up with the Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe books, so hey!


A pretty dress for me.

PIMS WERE ON SALE BUY ONE GET ONE FREE!

And I picked up this super cute collar for Zoso, but it's juuuust too big and he can slip out of it.  I'll head back to Pet Smart to get another, smaller one at some point.  They were on clearance for $3!

No comments: