Back to the Future

Powered By Blogger

Categories

photos (40) polyvore (16) pets (15) life (12) video (11) family (5) abbeh show (4) vlog (4) intro (1)
All content belong to © My Thrifty Life. For more information please contact donrufie@gmail.com . Powered by Blogger.

May 8, 2013

A Kick in the Pants

So I stopped by the Salvation Army store on the way home on Monday, and to my shock and excitement, it was brimming with wonderful things.  I didn't plan on buying things before going in, but I couldn't help myself.  To justify these purchases (some of the clothes didn't even fit me) I made a mental agreement to get my Etsy store up and running again.  For about a year now, it's had the same 30 items in it, and that's just kind of sad.

Step one: take lots of pictures.  That step is finished, and I have to start sorting through the pictures, adding the items and typing in all the info.  But step one is done!

I also want to integrate my blog with my store, so I can hopefully generate some excitement and purchases!  So here is a sneak peek of what will be coming to the store in the next few days:

 I love these mugs, and one has already been promised to my sister.  Only one left!



 The names are hard to read, but the sentiment is oh-so-sweet.

 Too bad his hand is broken, but it's still an, ahem, interesting statue.




I love this cute little purse.  Some beads are missing off the bottom, though.


How great is this necklace?  I looked it up online, and it's a piece of costume jewelry designed to look like a coin from Panama.  Seems like it's from around 1930!



WHY DOESN'T THIS FIT ME!!??  BOO!!



It's like Girl Austin Powers.




This two-piece dress was the priciest one in the bunch, but it's so sweet and so cute and I can hardly stand it!  Again, it's way too small for me.


Some sort of fabulous clown died to bring you this lovely thing!


And a giraffe necktie.  I considered keeping this for Ryan, but I'm pretty sure he'd never wear it...



Also, if you have interest in any of these, and want to discuss a price before it goes into the shop, feel free to message me at donrufie@gmail.com

No comments: