Back to the Future

Powered By Blogger

Categories

photos (40) polyvore (16) pets (15) life (12) video (11) family (5) abbeh show (4) vlog (4) intro (1)
All content belong to © My Thrifty Life. For more information please contact donrufie@gmail.com . Powered by Blogger.

Feb 15, 2013

Aloha Friday!

Aloha Friday Blog Hop


Hello world!  It's Friday (it's Friday it's Friday...augh).  This is my first ever time joining in on a "hop" so that should be interesting.  Honestly I'm not really sure what to say!  I was ready to talk about how frustrated I am after seeing another person I know announce a pregnancy.  Just repeat after me "I'm happy for them.  I'm happy for them.  I'm happy for them.  No, really, I'm happy for them."  But it still isn't me.
That's kind of a downer for a blog hop, isn't it?  Or I could talk about how my dentist didn't bother telling me they weren't billing my insurance for my last root canal and waited until the end of TWO appointments to slap me with a $1200 bill.  OUCH MY WALLET.  I could go on to say how annoyed I am that they haven't even finished the root canal and I have to go back in two weeks because they broke off a piece of filing at the bottom of the root.  OUCH MY TOOTH.
But those are kind of downer things, aren't they?


So instead of being all Debbie Downer over here, I'll plug the Savers 50% off sale this Monday:

And maybe post some pictures of my favorite thrifts under the cut:

(not everything in each picture is thrifted, but the majority of the items are)













And about a billiony and a half more books.
I LOVE BOOKS


No comments: