Back to the Future

Powered By Blogger

Categories

photos (40) polyvore (16) pets (15) life (12) video (11) family (5) abbeh show (4) vlog (4) intro (1)
All content belong to © My Thrifty Life. For more information please contact donrufie@gmail.com . Powered by Blogger.

Feb 15, 2013

Friendship Friday

A blog-hopping-hop-a-thon?  Or maybe I'm just a little bored today.



Do you believe in love at first sight?
What’s the most romantic thing you've ever done?
What’s the most romantic thing someone’s ever done for you?

 I don't believe in love at first sight.  However I do believe in love at first smile.  Ryan has the nicest, most genuine smile - when he chooses to show it - and each time I see it, my heart skips a beat.  That sounds so cheesy, but see for yourself:
(the hippo isn't so bad, either)

The most romantic thing I've ever done?  One time I lied to my parents about where I was spending the night and ran off with a boyfriend.  It seemed pretty romantic at the time.  Maybe not so much...
Oh!   I bought Ryan $50 worth of 50% off Valentines chocolate once.  That's kind of romantic in a... thrifty sort of way.
I'm not a very romantic person, I guess.

The most romantic thing ever done for me?  I have a hard time telling the difference between romantic and heart-felt/wonderful, so how about when Ryan listened to me when I said I don't really care for or wear rings, so he proposed one random night (completely out of the blue) with an iPod Touch.  I found it terribly sweet.

Traditional romance seems cheesy to me.  You keep your unicorn.  This princess wants a dragon!

1 comment:

Natashalh said...

I am also not a super 'romantic' person. I love it when someone gives me what I actually want, not what society says I should want! That's how I got my awesome new camera. My man knows I'm not looking for jewelry on Valentine's Day - I want something I can use!