Back to the Future

Powered By Blogger

Categories

photos (40) polyvore (16) pets (15) life (12) video (11) family (5) abbeh show (4) vlog (4) intro (1)
All content belong to © My Thrifty Life. For more information please contact donrufie@gmail.com . Powered by Blogger.

Jun 9, 2014

Three Decades Old!

We celebrated my 30th birthday on Saturday, and it was awesome!  Ryan wanted me to feel young, so he had everyone dress up as old people, and we had a bouncy castle, a pinata and some pin the tail on the donkey.  By the end of the night, I'm pretty sure I was the only sober person left, hahaha!

Zoso wanted to get in the bouncy castle so bad!



So we finally let him in!


"Leave my kingdom at once!"

Awesome necklace my friends got for me in NOLA.

Awesome (and delicious) cupcakes my sister baked for us!

Zoso got to hang out with his girlfriend ;)






A bunch of old dudes.







No comments: