Back to the Future

Powered By Blogger

Categories

photos (40) polyvore (16) pets (15) life (12) video (11) family (5) abbeh show (4) vlog (4) intro (1)
All content belong to © My Thrifty Life. For more information please contact donrufie@gmail.com . Powered by Blogger.

May 18, 2013

Ten Months

That's how long it's been since Ryan and I had "the talk" and decided to start trying.
TEN MONTHS.
We could have had a baby by now!  Man, I am so grumpy!



Here is Zoso doing his best to convey my feelings right now:


2 comments:

Iliska Dreams said...

Not to hurt your heart any more, but to let you know you are not a lone. I went off the pill in January 2008 and did not have Jarvis until December 2011. Since having him I have not used any contraception. Yes I still cry each month my period comes.
Fingers crossed for you.

Unknown said...

And mine crossed for you, too. I feel like I was let down by my school's sex ed classes, since they all stressed the fact I would get pregnant the second I had any sex without protection. And here I am - not pregnant! Boo!