Back to the Future

Powered By Blogger

Categories

photos (40) polyvore (16) pets (15) life (12) video (11) family (5) abbeh show (4) vlog (4) intro (1)
All content belong to © My Thrifty Life. For more information please contact donrufie@gmail.com . Powered by Blogger.

May 18, 2013

Past Adventures: America's Stonehenge

Yes.  This is a thing.
It exists.



It has an alpaca farm!  BECAUSE THAT'S NORMAL.

And it doesn't really look like Stonehenge.  At all.




It's kind of a series of pits and creepy tunnels.





My dad takes me to the strangest places.


NEVER

Sure.  OK.

Sacrificial table?


What drive to New Hampshire is complete without awful weather?


And a visit to the big red barn!


Really bad weather.



And a trip to my favorite junk shop!



Junk Shop XMas Tree...?

Ice heaves.

Heavin' ice.


In case you haven't guessed, it was winter at the time.  This was a few years ago when I didn't have a full-time job and could do FUN STUFF.

2 comments:

Tilda E. said...

Those "rock piles" remind me of burial cairns I saw in Scotland.
That place looks pretty cool---I'd definitely stop there:)

Unknown said...

Thank you for the comments! Tilda, if you ever have a chance, it's totally worth it, even just for the alpacas!