Back to the Future

Powered By Blogger

Categories

photos (40) polyvore (16) pets (15) life (12) video (11) family (5) abbeh show (4) vlog (4) intro (1)
All content belong to © My Thrifty Life. For more information please contact donrufie@gmail.com . Powered by Blogger.

May 29, 2013

My New Phone

Oh my gosh I love it!  We finally were up for an upgrade, so Ryan and I headed over to the Verizon store and picked out new phones.  We always get the same type - the last two times they were having BOGO deals, but this time it was just because.

Our new phones are the Droid Razr HD and it's so much better than the Droid X2.  SO MUCH BETTER!  I've been impressed with the camera.  It's no SLR, for sure, but it does in a jiffy.  I've heard there is a new phone with an excellent camera, but this was the right price, so it'll do for now.

Here are some of the pictures I've taken with it:








































Did I mention I love my phone?







I really love my phone!

2 comments:

Caramella said...

Yes, it's very obvious you love your phone:) Gorgeous pictures!

I am now also following you on bloglovin

www.hungrycaramella.blogspot.com

Sushi said...

Takes really nice photos.