Back to the Future

Powered By Blogger

Categories

photos (40) polyvore (16) pets (15) life (12) video (11) family (5) abbeh show (4) vlog (4) intro (1)
All content belong to © My Thrifty Life. For more information please contact donrufie@gmail.com . Powered by Blogger.

Apr 8, 2013

Well It's New To Me

I found this bedspread (or possibly table cloth) at Savers a few weeks ago, but haven't done anything with it until now.  I love the colors so much, and it brings a nice pop to the guest room.  Before, there was a sea blue quilt, which was nice, but the room seemed a bit grey.

IMG_0001

Sassy Ford

Watching the Plants Grow

Toys and Books

Books and Skin

Found My Marbles

Guest Room

I'm getting the spring cleaning bug and have been diligently working away at little projects here and there.  I can't wait to get everything just how I want it because we have a big party planned in May!  Lets ring in the good weather with a party!

3 comments:

Melancholy and Menace said...

That is gorgeous, it looks so much better as a bed spread than it would as a tablecloth I think.

Thank you for sharing your gorgeous find.

Have a lovely day.

Yvonne : )

www.my-haunted-attic.blogspot.co.uk

Epic Thread said...

Oh, wow beautiful!

Jillian - http://epic-thread.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Thank you so much Yvonne and Jillian! :)