Back to the Future

Powered By Blogger

Categories

photos (40) polyvore (16) pets (15) life (12) video (11) family (5) abbeh show (4) vlog (4) intro (1)
All content belong to © My Thrifty Life. For more information please contact donrufie@gmail.com . Powered by Blogger.

Apr 5, 2013

Things I Want (For Baby)

So it's kind of silly to have a wish list on Amazon labeled "Baby" when I'm not even pregnant, but I just can't help myself.  Here are some things  I've put on it recently:

I'd argue that this could be for a girl as well.  Sexist labeling strikes again!


How sweet is this hat!?

Of course a beagle.  Always a beagle.

Awesome.

A waterproof camera for kids!  Yes!

Not because it's better than other calculators.  Just because it's a robot calculator.

Honestly I just want this for myself, but I would probably break it.

How pretty would this lamp be for a nursery?



OK, that's enough for now.  Hopefully these can be moved from a wish list to a registry some day soon.







No comments: