Back to the Future

Powered By Blogger

Categories

photos (40) polyvore (16) pets (15) life (12) video (11) family (5) abbeh show (4) vlog (4) intro (1)
All content belong to © My Thrifty Life. For more information please contact donrufie@gmail.com . Powered by Blogger.

Apr 22, 2013

Last Week in Instagram

I was in a fog all week, but still found time to take pictures.

Coziest kitty in the known universe.

Today's find.

Far out.

Groovy, man.

I Arthur

Yums :)

What's on your counter?

The egg baby has sprouted.

Happy little trash can.

They grow up so fast.

Hang in there, sad eraser dude.  It's almost the weekend.

Arthur wooing the birds.

Along the path.

Coming back to life.

Slow morning.


As you can see, we didn't do much this week besides hang out at home and go to work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely pics. What's your name on Instagram. Mine is @livfrugal . I would love to follow you!

Unknown said...

Thanks! I'm @donrufie and I'll go ahead and add you :)