Back to the Future

Powered By Blogger

Categories

photos (40) polyvore (16) pets (15) life (12) video (11) family (5) abbeh show (4) vlog (4) intro (1)
All content belong to © My Thrifty Life. For more information please contact donrufie@gmail.com . Powered by Blogger.

Apr 5, 2013

Fitness Is Pretty Important

I've let myself get a bit slobby lately, and it's a shame.  I'm heavier than I'd like to be (have I ever been just where I wanted?) so it's time to do something about it.  We used to belong to the 24 Hour Fitness in our town, but it was a really small place with a few machines and a few weights, and what I really long for is a place to swim!  I'd love to hop on down to a gym with a pool and swim for hours.  But there are no pools in my town, and the nearest pool I could swim in would cost me $7 each time!
Anyway, hopefully it will be warm enough to go swimming in Walden Pond again soon.  Until then, no swimming.  But there is a nice pond near my work where we can go for a walk or a jog when the mood grabs us.  I plan on taking the beagle over this evening!

For those of you who do want a gym to go to, but haven't gotten the membership yet, here is a link to a free pass to give 24 Hour Fitness a try.  They're really quite nice, and the people were awesome.  I hope you give it a shot!



Free Pass from 24hour fitness

No comments: