Back to the Future

Powered By Blogger

Categories

photos (40) polyvore (16) pets (15) life (12) video (11) family (5) abbeh show (4) vlog (4) intro (1)
All content belong to © My Thrifty Life. For more information please contact donrufie@gmail.com . Powered by Blogger.

Mar 8, 2013

The Abbeh Snow

When I was typing the title I mistyped show as "snow".  I went to correct it, but I realized that's probably a better title for it!



Check under the cut for some pictures from today!






upload

Cold walkies.

Snow watching is serious business.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

I have to admit, when I see and hear about snow in other parts I am jealous! First year in a long while that I am in a place not experiencing all 4 seasons. I miss it... :)

I wanted to invite you to our Weekly Meet & Greet Blog Hop! It runs Friday nights till the end of Monday, come link up if you have some time :)

http://createdbylaurie.blogspot.com/2013/03/weekend-meet-greet-blog-hop-17.html

Unknown said...

Snow is annoying, but I don't think spring would be as sweet without it. It must be strange to be in a place without four seasons!
Thank you for the invite :)