Back to the Future

Powered By Blogger

Categories

photos (40) polyvore (16) pets (15) life (12) video (11) family (5) abbeh show (4) vlog (4) intro (1)
All content belong to © My Thrifty Life. For more information please contact donrufie@gmail.com . Powered by Blogger.

Mar 29, 2013

A Friday Adventure

I didn't go on any adventures today (though I got more than my fare share of lectures from my boss) so I felt like sharing an adventure from another day.

A Boston adventure!


Taking the Red Line.

View of Boston from Cambridge.

Sounds good to me!

Don't dump into that nasty filthy river!

Sounds good to me!

Charles River through the trees.

The bridge that's constantly in a state of falling apart.

Greenery.

Pinkery.

Duckery.  (Make Way For Ducklings)

Boston Public Gardens.

Swan boat!

Can I have a seed?

OH BOY SEEDS!

... can I have another?

Clearly this was during nicer weather.

Walking through Boston Commons, I think.

More springtime!

Big spooky church.

Fountain at Boston Public Library.

Old and new.

Old and new, again.

Comics on the side of the road.

Best not to get goldfish there...

All alcoves should be filled with noodles.

Gate of China Town.

Guardian of China Town.

I... don't know.

Can't explain this one, either.

Andre's watching you.

Cool reflection in the business district.

Um, OK.

I want a fancy boat, too.

New England Aquarium.

Columbus Park.

A cheap-looking ring.

A low-rent Hobbit hole.

Typical North End scenery.

Just what kind of special are we talking about?

Holocaust Memorial.

Boston City Hall in all its terrible terrible beauty.

Dog on Beacon Hill.

The State House.

Park Station.

Back to the Public Gardens.

DUCK!

Swan in the process of biting my hand.

Cheeky.

Spring time sounds.

Yesssss.  Newbury Street.

The Mass Pike through Boston.

That way.

The Prudential.

Sunset on the way home.

No comments: