Back to the Future

Powered By Blogger

Categories

photos (40) polyvore (16) pets (15) life (12) video (11) family (5) abbeh show (4) vlog (4) intro (1)
All content belong to © My Thrifty Life. For more information please contact donrufie@gmail.com . Powered by Blogger.

Feb 14, 2013

My Funny Valentine

I never really got the point of Valentines day beyond the "oh my god chocolate" part of it.  I remember being confused when one of my boyfriends gave me a stuffed frog toy thing.  It was nice, but I didn't really get the point.
So now I'm married to Ryan and he always tries to do something nice for Valentines.  It's really sweet!  I guess it means more now because he actually thinks about what to get, and asks me if there's anything I'd like.  That's probably why my Valentines gifts end up being a little... different.

2010:






Not sure what we did for 2011.

2012 was a giant balloon that struck terror into the hearts of all our pets and took almost a year to deflate.  Perfect!

2013:


He's so good at getting me something I really want.  And yes I still have the bear.  And yes I know it's totally awesome and you're super jealous.  He'll be getting some home-made cookies and a fancy dinner tonight!

No comments: