Back to the Future

Powered By Blogger

Categories

photos (40) polyvore (16) pets (15) life (12) video (11) family (5) abbeh show (4) vlog (4) intro (1)
All content belong to © My Thrifty Life. For more information please contact donrufie@gmail.com . Powered by Blogger.

Aug 6, 2014

Update Thingy!

Update Thingy!
How far along: 24 weeks, 4 days.
Weight gain: 8!  The gaining has officially begun!
Sleep: I don’t get out of bed, but my hips start to hurt after an hour or so, and I have to get up and flip over.
Baby purchases this week: None, actually.  I added a few things to the registry, but besides that we’re trying not to spend too much.
Best moment regarding baby this week: Kick counts :3 she’s active in the morning and then when I’m sitting at Ryan’s computer, lol.
Gender: We got ourselves a little girl!
Movement: Lots of kicks.  I think she kicked some tender spots last night because it hurt.
Food cravings: Nothing specific.  We were walking the dog and a neighbor was baking cookies, so we had to bake some, too…
Food aversions: Chewy meat - chicken and steak mostly.
How’s Mama? Tired, sore, not enjoying the medicine, but anxious in a good way.
Miss anything? Drinks.  Good drinks.  Good, cold, stiff drinks.
What I am looking forward to: Leaving work eventually, a baby (duh!), being able to start the nursery.
Our baby in veggie/fruit terms:  Corn?  The sites say corn.  That’s weird.
Side note: I’m very itchy today, but that could be because we found tons of tick nymphs in Zoso’s bedding this morning D: 
DO NOT WANT

No comments: