Back to the Future

Powered By Blogger

Categories

photos (40) polyvore (16) pets (15) life (12) video (11) family (5) abbeh show (4) vlog (4) intro (1)
All content belong to © My Thrifty Life. For more information please contact donrufie@gmail.com . Powered by Blogger.

Apr 1, 2013

Cara Box

I decided to give the Cara Box a try this past month. Since I've participated in a few online gift exchanges (through Something Awful) it seemed like a nice idea. I really enjoyed picking out gifts, and received some awesome ones. However, I don't think I'll participate again because it felt like folks were too uptight and strict about the rules to the point where I received a bunch of accusatory emails when they didn't receive their gift exactly on time. Sorry I work weekends and have to do all my crap on Mondays. Sheesh.


 But anyway, like I said, the gits I got were lovely!
 



 The bunny was mine already, he just wanted to be in the pictures.
Thank you, Abby (hehe) for the lovely gifts!  I really enjoyed them all!


Over all I did enjoy the experience, but I feel like it was (as with most things on the internet) teeming with drama and I don't need drama in my life.





Cara Box

No comments: