Back to the Future

Powered By Blogger

Categories

photos (40) polyvore (16) pets (15) life (12) video (11) family (5) abbeh show (4) vlog (4) intro (1)
All content belong to © My Thrifty Life. For more information please contact donrufie@gmail.com . Powered by Blogger.

Apr 13, 2013

All the Things I Want from Romwe

I really couldn't think of a better title for this post.  These are literally all the things I want from Romwe.
The store, for the uninitiated, is an affordable alternative clothing store.  The clothes come from god knows where and they're made by god knows who.  If you want ethically sound threads, this is probably not the store to order from.  But damned if they're not cool clothes!

Without further ado, all the things I want from Romwe:













OK, I need to stop now - before I give in and buy something!  Lets make a pact - I'll work on getting in shape and if I can get to a place where I'm comfortable and happy, I'll go on a Romwe shopping spree!

No comments: