Back to the Future

Powered By Blogger

Categories

photos (40) polyvore (16) pets (15) life (12) video (11) family (5) abbeh show (4) vlog (4) intro (1)
All content belong to © My Thrifty Life. For more information please contact donrufie@gmail.com . Powered by Blogger.

Mar 9, 2013

Fuzzy Houseguest

Pippa is happy to have people around and always hams it up for the camera.  She hams it up so much it's hard to get a good picture!

Window Cat

Pipsqueak

Currently I'm locked up in my computer room with our three miscreants while Pippa wanders freely through the house.  Also Zoso is in his crate for eating cat poo because he's a disgusting little mongrel.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your blog and I'm a new follower!

Also I've put you in for a liebster award, its definitely a fun thing...:-)
http://delectablydawn.blogspot.com/2013/03/liebster-award.html

Unknown said...

Aw, thanks!