“The Liebster Award is an award given to Bloggers by other Bloggers! That makes it even more special!”
Can I get a "whoop whoop"? No? Well fine.
Here are the Rules:
1. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, then create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to.
3. Choose 11 new bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them in your post.
4. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
5. No tag backs.
Here are the questions Delectably Dawn had for me:
What is your favorite children’s movie of all time? Why?
Hmm... the movies I watched as a child and "children's movies" don't always sync up, but I'll give this a try. One of mine and my sister's favorite films when we were wee was Labyrinth. I STILL love watching Jareth singing with all his little creatures, and I still want to give Ludo a hug because he's awesome. I considered naming my first cat "Sir Diddimus". But I didn't. Oh well.
Do you work outside of your home? Or are you a SAHM? What is your favorite aspect of your job?
Who is the most inspirational person in your life?
I work in a shop near my house - about a 15 minute drive. My favorite aspect is having an awesome co-worker who I can pal around with. The most inspirational person in my life is... hm... is it OK if that person isn't with us anymore? My mom's mom (aka Ma) went through so many trials in her life, even ending up homeless with a new baby when that baby's daddy turned out to be a complete asshole (so did his wife - oops). So it would be her.
What’s your guilty pleasure? Bad reality T.V. shows? Taboo memes on the internet? A certain food that only a pregnant woman would love?
A spoon full of Fluff is both mine and my cat Ed's guilty pleasure. She goes CRAZY for marshmallow.
Pepsi, Coke, Coffee, Tea, Water, Juice…or wine?
No caffeinated sodas, and I try to avoid ones that don't have real sugar in them. Also not much coffee at all. Tea is my drug of choice. Also water, juice and wine, ha!
What’s your favorite fruit? Do you prefer it raw, baked, with dinner, in a salad…or with everything?
I love bananas, but I REALLY love sugar apples. The only problem is those are really hard to get in New England. And raw for both.
What is your favorite genre of music to listen to in the car?
My phone has a large mix of music from all genres that I love, so it's pretty hard to narrow it down to just one. Lately, though, I've been listening to NPR.
Toilet paper…are you an over the roll or under the roll user?
I could really care less, but my husband loses his mind if the paper's going under.
It’s bedtime! Are you a side, back or stomach sleeper?
First one, then the other. Then rotate back over again.
What’s your favorite gadget to use in the kitchen?
The microwave - also the immersion blender.
When you've had a stressful day, what is the FIRST thing you do to unwind?
Put on some fat pants. You know the ones. Everyone has fat pants for relaxing in.
OK, so now I need to nominate some people for their own Liebster Awards:
- a Life in Wonderland
- Teal In Motion
- Love You To The Moon And Back...
- A Home for the Hendersons
- cuffed for life
- bizness is casual
- between the chaos
- Ema's Grand Ideas
- Charlie The Cavalier
- Toby's Tails
And here are my questions for you:
- If you could go anywhere for vacation, what would your ideal trip be?
- Given the choice between a rescue dog and a pet shop full of puppies, which do you choose and why?
- What is the best picture you've ever taken?
- How many times a day do you think you frown?
- Describe one of your best friends.
- What movie always makes you smile?
- Do you have a favorite book or author, and if so what/who?
- If you could go back to high school and change one thing, what would it be?
- What colors do you wear most often?
- What was your first pet like, and if you never had one, what would you like for a pet?
- What is your morning routine?
OK, folks, I hope you have fun with these and don't think I'm just some sort of weirdo!