Back to the Future

Powered By Blogger

Categories

photos (40) polyvore (16) pets (15) life (12) video (11) family (5) abbeh show (4) vlog (4) intro (1)
All content belong to © My Thrifty Life. For more information please contact donrufie@gmail.com . Powered by Blogger.

Feb 9, 2013

The Blizzard of 2013

There was snow.

LOTS OF SNOW


I wasn't kidding!  I even measured the snow on my leg and it looks like it's at 23-4 inches without drifting.  One of the drifts is up to my shoulder!  If only we were a bunch of kids again, I'd be out there building a fort and not in here wondering why I feel cold, haha!

There are a bunch of random pictures at the end of the video, and I'll be putting them under a cut here if you'd like to take a closer look at them.




Arthur

Arthur

Ford

Ford

Guest Room

Kitchen Window

Front Door

SNOW

MORE SNOW

The front door from the other side.

Ryan!

Just Tall Enough

Finally able to go for a walk!

Serious amounts of snow!

My car's new 'do.

Our front yard!

Zoso wants to go back to the couch!


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments: