Back to the Future

Powered By Blogger

Categories

photos (40) polyvore (16) pets (15) life (12) video (11) family (5) abbeh show (4) vlog (4) intro (1)
All content belong to © My Thrifty Life. For more information please contact donrufie@gmail.com . Powered by Blogger.

May 29, 2013

Instagram: Since the Last Time

The times aren't exactly a week, nor have they been in a long time!  So here is Instagram since the last time I posted them!

He refuses to look at the phone unless I have a treat.


Crushed under work.  Please send help.

Ryan using his time wisely.  #tumblr

Arthur is dressed and ready for business.

Yo

I think the egg baby needs a haircut...

Feeling fabulous!

upload

Bark bark.

Maps

Neighbor's dog is stirring up drama again.

Yep

Crime of opportunity.

Instagram inception.

A long day of sleeping does catch up to you...

Today's work.

upload

Lush

upload

Waiting for the storm.

Exactly what I needed.

On the prowl.

upload

Manicured lawns are for boring people.

upload

Everyone's watching Deep Space 9.

Everyone except Zoso.

Yes

Not a big fan of long car rides.

Rainy week.

Ryan wants in on the exercise.

Perfect

Don't stop them magic fingers.

How could I resist?

I decorated my sake set :]

One beagle, slightly shmooshed.

No comments: